Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Every morning I wake with disappointment, a realization that I have yet another day to live.
Like clockwork, going through the same motions and routine, day by day, week by week. And before you knew it, months and years went by, and I am alive, still.
Wearing the brightest smile, looking my best, assuring people that nothing is wrong. It is said that when a lie gets told often enough, it slowly becomes the truth. Maybe, just maybe, if I smile a little brighter, look a little better, and lie to a few more people that everything's going great, everything is going to be just fine, right?

Forsaken by both God and the Devil, thrown into this mundane world with neither a plan, nor a future, only with a single instruction "fade into oblivion upon the end of your mortal live".

No comments:

Post a Comment