Thursday, November 29, 2018

I'm fine.

I'll say I'm fine till the day I die.
When people say I'm pretty, I say thanks with a slight bow and a smile on my face.
Being told I'm pretty, even hundreds and thousands of times, won't change the fact that I still feel ugly deep inside.

I'll say I'm fine till the day I die.
When people ask me how was my day, I reply it's great with a big bright smile.
Even though everyday is a struggle, no one needs to know, as no one could understand even if they knew.

I'll say I'm fine till the day I die.
Doll myself up from time to time, make myself feel beautiful even though it won't last.
Take picture of me when I'm at my best, so that I may look at it when I'm breaking apart, to remind me that I was beautiful once, to remind me how low I've fallen.

I'll say I'm fine till the day I die.
Trying hard to minimize contact with another people, so that when the time comes, no one will remember me.

I'll say I'm fine till the day I die.
No matter how many times I lie, a lie can never become the truth, and I can never be "fine" like how I was meant to.

No comments:

Post a Comment