Thursday, July 15, 2010

oh fate!
it was you, who taught me trust and believe!!
and it was you as well, sadly,
who also taught me the pain of betrayal..

and after so many disappointment you've showed me,
you have once again asked of me to believe once more.
have you not showed me enough of the ugly side of life!?
have you not scar my soul enough to let me go!?

i have seen one too many, of what humans nature are!
so much so, till i cannot refuse to see the truth..
so much so, that i've become one of those i hated to be...
more twisted, more contradicting has become of me....

to what extend, do i have to lose myself,
in order to please your sick and self-pleasuring mind!?
to what extend, do i have to fall from grace,
in order to please your horrid twisted soul!?

15/07/2010 0257h

No comments:

Post a Comment