Wednesday, July 7, 2010

to You, my Love......i'm sorry

Death! u love me so
but why do you wish for me to live
why not just take my soul
and make it yours
just as you are mine....

Humans! which despise me so
with your sick way of reasoning
there is no end to my suffering
yet you refuse to let me die
for you will have one less soul to torture

Gods! u love me as well
but your selfish love comes wif a price
u love me, as long as i'm alone
but when i mingle wif others
one is bound to suffer
for i am meant to be yours, and yours alone
not to be shared among the rest of foolish humans

Death! u love me so
why did u forbid me to take my own life
why is it tat our contract states
"i am to live my life, happily, till it's natural end"
why won't you let me go to you

Death! u know i love you so
u know i long to be your's alone
but all u do is smile, and encourage
and at times, those smiles
they just make my desire to be wif you stronger
for i am juz another foolish, naive human
whose selfishness knows no bound
who is weak in the face of adversity
who is easy to back down in face of difficulties

so Death, my beloved Death
i apologize in advance
just in case i have really lost it
and could not fulfill our contract
u may punish me as u deem fit
when i have truly crossover to your domain

6/7/2010 1435h

No comments:

Post a Comment